Saturday, March 5, 2011

BTEC Graphic Design-Moodle Logos

Over the last few weeks BTEC Graphic Design Students have been looking at the branding, design and accessibility of Moodle. This week they have been focusing on the Logo itself and how the branding of Moodle and the college can be integrated.
Over the next week or 2 some of these will be showcased becoming the colleges Moodle logo for the day. Which are your favorites so far and why? Add a comment below.
Craig

Dan

Emily

Emma

Grant

Jack

Josh B

Laura

Mitchell

Rachel

Rebecca

Rebecca R

Ryan

Tasha

Vishal

Zak

Josh J

4 comments:

  1. I love them all! You must have second sight because one of the things I need to find out about is Moodle! I know you want me to choose one but I'm wondering if the two parts (Moodle / college) have equal weight. Is one more improtant to promote than the other?
    If they are equal I like Josh J & Rebecca.
    If Moodle is priority I like Craig.
    If SFC is priority I like Laura
    BUT I LIKE THEM ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome. I found this through a Google alert and I'm glad I did. Great example of letting students rebrand their digital spaces...and certainly each is a great addition to your Moodle's logo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy online the finest gemstone, crystal skulls, skull buckles, skull jewelry and more at the most reasonable prices. skull buckles

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has an a lot more to it. The future development of your business is somewhat subject to the plan you decide for it. We go over various brands of agribusiness, existing or startup, in a battling stage to achieve their objectives or even equal the initial investment. Their condition did not require an exhaustive research;logo design service

    ReplyDelete