Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mitchell - AS Product Design

 I am a product design student and recently we have been doing the AS lighting project and I have found it a really interesting course. This is because we have been working on designing lamps and I have done a few designs myself which I will make. I have attended all my lessons and found the theory lessons especially helpful because they help will works and help prepare for my exam.
We also did a lot of initial sketches to help develop our finals ideas here is an example.

Also after this stage of development we have been developing them into 3D models ready for making. This is one of my earlier 3D models which I made form this Sketch.

3 comments:

  1. This is so interesting Mitchell. You have really helped me see that design is a process not just a 'one off'. I do hope you'll post a picture of the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is excellent Mitchell, you are working so hard in Product Design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks and I will post the final design when its complete.

    ReplyDelete